- 【Non-polarity, Easy to Install】 LED bulb adopts the latest designed all-in-one mini size, no polarity, no additional adapters, so you can stay away from all kinds of installation problems. Plug and play without any modification
- 【CSP Chips, Brightness Improved】led low beam bulb is designed with 8 CSP chips, 6500K cool white, about 2 times brighter than stock halogen bulbs allowing you to see more clearly and farther on the road, improve visibility at night
- 【Perfect Beam, No Dark Spots】led high beam bulb uses a 1:1 halogen beam design and ultra-thin chip copper plate to ensure 360° illumination without black spots. Will not turn a blind eye to oncoming traffic and drivers, driving at night is safer
- 【IP68 Waterproof, Long Lifespan】Brand new LED technology, power consumption reduced by 60%. The entire aviation aluminum fuselage provides superior cooling capacity. The IP68 waterproof design allows it to be used in all kinds of weather. All of these ensure a long service life of up to 50,000 hours
- 【Superior Quality, No Worries】The light bulbs are suitable for most of vehicle computer systems without error or flicker, but some sensitive models may require a canbus decoder, we can send it to you to help solve problem
- Color Temperature:6000K-6500K
- Wattage: 100W/Pair,50W/Bulb
- Brightness: 10000LM/Pair,5000LM/Bulb
- Voltage:DC 12-24V
- Material: Aviation aluminum
- Waterproof Degree:IP68
- Lifespan:>50,000 H
- Start Up: 0.1s Illumination
- LED CHIP: 3570 CHIP
This item wasn't exist self-decoding/self-Canbus【anti-flashing /anti-warning】function and DRL【Daytime running light】 function!!!
-- After installing the LED bulbs, the Vehicle needs to be decoded in the following cases:
- 1, the headlight light is flashing, strobe or indefinitely flashing(Electrolytic capacitor decoding may worked).
- 2, the on-board computer(ECU) reports an error, the central control panel displays an error icon or displays bulbs burns out error message.(Resistance decoding may worked)
- 3，The bulbs does not work. What you can do is connect the bulbs to12V DC ,it can work normally(Resistance decoding may worked).
- situation 1: use this case to judge whether it need to be decoded.
- situation 2:use this case to judge whether is a reverse polarity plug(turn bulb's plug 180° to insert into headlamp and turn on to test)
- Feasible Solution:
- 1, install the decoder; the decoding rate of the decoder on the market is about 90%, can not completely decode all models, the turnover rate is larger.
- 2, install the resistor, you need professional installation.
- 3, using ODM to read the error information code of the ECU on-board computer, through programming means, correct the error information to achieve the decoding effect.
Bevinsee Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.
I have extreme night blindness so these were a massive help, I love driving at night now. They have lasted for over a month now with no dip in quality. If you're looking for an upgrade these do not disappoint.
Install was easy, and quality is great. They make a difference at night.
They increase MY safety without compromising anyone else's!!! Easy install
I have a 2015 Honda Pilot and have some standard halogens that have been in the car for a few years. I noticed they were getting weaker so I upgraded to these plug n play leds. What a huge huge difference in light. On standard beams they almost are as bright as my old high beams. The color is much cleaner and easier to see road stripes and street signs.
These are the best fitting. They fitted in securely with no wiggle or adjustments needed.