- Used for H7 Halogen upgrade to LED bulb installation.
- Why need this adapter? Because the LED bulb can't be installed steadily When you replace the original car bulbs, and our adapter is designed to solve this problem.
- Allow you to place the aftermarket H7 LED bulb firmly, and quickly back into the original headlamp housing without destroying the original socket.
- If you are unsure whether this product is compatible with your vehicle, just pop up the hood and compare this product with the stock headlamp socket.
- Condition: New
- Placement on Vehicle: Left, Right, Front
- Type: H7 Adapters
Fitment (Only for reference):
for Hyundai: New Santa Fe/ Grand SantaFe/ Qashqai/ Sportage R/ Lamando/ Sonata/ New Tucson
for KIA：K3/ K4/ K5/ Sorento/ Veloster/ tiburon/ Outlander/ 9Gen Sonata/ Veracruz/ Sportage
2Pcs H7 LED Headlight Bulb Holder Adapter (not include lights)
- A lot of H7 adapter retainers are available varies on the vehicle, so please check your car's model before purchase. Pop up the hood and compare this product with the stock headlamp socket if not sure. (LED Bulbs NOT included).
- These fit most LED headlight conversion kit on the market, however, in some cases, you may need to shave and carve some material for correct fitment to the LED body.