Bevinsee H11/H8/H9 LED headlights are popular in marketing, they can be used to replace both high beams and low beams, as well as fog lamps.
Without any further ado, let me introduce some best H11 LED bulbs for you.
G9 series H11 led bulb is adopting 360-degree technology, the beam pattern is uniform, without black spots or vignetting.
Super bright - 300% brighter than halogen lights, improving your visibility at night.
Confused about the type of bulb your car supports?
How to Install H11 Bulbs:
1. Remove the headlight cover/dust cover.
2. Locate the stock bulbs and twist it counterclockwise to unscrew them.
3. Detach the wires of the bulb from the vehicle’s connectors.
4. Remove the original light bulb and keep it in your glove compartment for backup bulbs.
5. Attach the bulb wires to vehicle connectors. *
6. Place the H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight into the slot and turn clockwise to secure it.
7. Place the wiring into the headlight housing.
8. Place the dust cover back to its original place and secure it.
If the bulbs do not light up and/or fans don’t run, detach the wires from the connector, rotate 180° and attach again. This should do the work (since poles are inverted now).
If the bulb filckering, please try connect the canbus and turn on it again