- Smart Efficient Cooling System, Reduce or eliminate the noise caused by fan rotation, make driving more quiet, 180% increase in heat dissipation than normal products.
- Reduce the electromagnetic interference, Reduce the impact of radio waves. are friendly to the car radio.
- High quality Aluminum heat dissipation ensures the secure temperature range.
- Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb, Energy Saving.
- Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip.
- Shakeproof, Dustproof and Long lasting up to 50,000 Hours.
- Light point is close to the original luminous light spot, closer to the original car light effect type.
- Integrated EMC Siam Drive to reduce the chance of contact failure.
- Brand: BEVINSEE
- Bulb Color: White
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Lumen: 8000LM/Pair;4000LM/Bulb
- Wattage: 60W/Pair;30W/Bulb
- Voltage: 9-36V(Fit 9-32V Vehicle)
2 x LED Bulbs
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
8. Please install car headlight dust cover to ensure the normal operation of the lamp (to prevent dust and small ribbons to reduce the chances of bulb cooling fan broken to ensure the normal operation of the cooling system).
This model don't come with CANBUS Error Free function, Please contact us if you need CANBUS model.
Our factory has many kinds of appearance boxes,and product boxes are sent randomly.