- 600% BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN - With powerful 120W output and 22000LM super bright, Bevinsee h3 led headlight bulb 6000k provides clearer visibility for you to see the road, potential obstacles, and other vehicles more clearly, enhancing visibility for safer driving.
- ENHANCED HEAT DISSIPATION & LONGER LIFESPAN - Features a 2nd-Gen VC cooling system with powerful fan and cooling copper tubes, ensuring faster and more efficient heat dissipation. This advanced technology guarantees a lifespan of 100,000 hours, providing consistent brightness and a reliable driving experience. No more frequent bulb replacements!
- SHARP FOCUS, GLARE-FREE - With 1:1 halogen luminous point technology, which delivers a precise beam of light exactly where needed on the road. Experience a glare-free illumination that ensures no dazzling to oncoming drivers, providing a safe and comfortable driving experience.
- ERROR-FREE, FLICKER-FREE - With built-in intelligent IC driver and CANbus ready technology, it ensures seamless integration with 99% of the vehicle's electrical system, enjoying a stable and reliable performance, with no error reporting or flickering. (1% of vehicles may have errors, e.g. replacement for jeep compass)
- EASY INSTALLATION IN 5 MINUTES - Simply plug and play for a quick and easy setup. No complex procedures or specialized tools required.
- Bulbs Size: H3
- Wattage: 120W/Pair
- Lumens: 22000LM/Pair
- Color temperature: 6000K White
- Bead: CSP-3570
- Temperature control: Yes
- Waterproof: IP68 waterproof
- Lifespan: 100000hrs
2 x H3 LED Light 6000k Bulbs
This led headlight model doesn't have CANBUS Error Free and DRL Function!!
So far these bulbs seem to be working as expected and are plenty bright and so far I would recommend them. They have a great pattern and nice finish. My experience is they seem to be preset in a very good location and I did not have to make any adjustments for my car.
I have no idea if these LEDs will last as they are super intense. I've only had them installed since yesterday, but our drive on wet roads was brightly lit. Despite that high output, the beam cutoff is sharp and no oncoming drivers flashed their lights at us, so the glare seems not to be a problem.
I can't rate for longevity, but so far I will rate 5 stars for its good quality and good price!
These headlights made a big difference.Was very hard to see at night before. Much better now.Would recommend.
Easy install. Easy adjustment. Brightness is good, truely high lumen as description.Good company to work with. They are very interested in you being happy. Longevity not rated at this point. Good price.
My vehicle come with standard headlights that are just not to up to todays standards. I upgraded the bulbs to Bevinsee LED bulbs and the difference is remarkable. They provide a MUCH brighter field of light that is very clean and white. I now wonder how I was able to get around with those old lights.