- 【300% Brighter】Integrated with premium 3570 LED beads. 300% brighter than most LED lights. Help you see farther and clearly at night. Enhance your visibility for a safer drive.
- 【Effective Heat Management】Copper Substrate + Aircraft-grade Aluminum Double Clamps + Heat Sinks + 10,000 RPM Powerful Fan, taking excess heat away from the beads to prevent overheating and prolong lifespan up to 50,000Hrs.
- 【Perfect Beam Pattern】1：1 luminous points, emits sharp cut-off line and even beam. Dramatically minimize dark spots. Not dazzle oncoming drivers.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Highly resistant to any bad weather, such as heavy rain, snow and fog. You can rest assured in every minute.
- 【EMC Technology】Free from car radio inference due to reduction in electromagnetic interference.
- 【Fast Installation】Plug & Play. Features a built-in driver, no additional wiring harness for easier installation.
- 【Canbus Error Free】Fit for 98% vehicles without error, no flashing.
Bevinsee is a leading LED lighting brand around the world, providing first-class motorcycle/car lights for our customers. For a decade, our products have reached more than 100 countries, serving nearly 1,380,000 customers. Our overseas warehouses are spread across the globe to make fast delivery possible.
- Power: 100W/Pair
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K White
- Luminous flux: 10,000LM/Pair
- Material: aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- LED chip: 3570
- Operating voltage: DC12-24V
- Lifespan: >50,000 Hrs
- Waterproof rating: IP68
1 pair of LED Headlight Bulbs
Fit for 98% vehicles without error, some vehicles may require a special socket.
Note: For some Vehicle models, when installing the H7 LED bulbs, you need some specially modified/customized adapters/holders/buckles of headlamp for your vehicle, which is to fit the LED bulb correctly!!!
Disclaimer: Bevinsee parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.
Unfortunately, I have not yet received the ordered and paid H7 LED bulbs.
So I can't write an opinion.
It's bright for driving a night time upstate long distance
These lights are an easy upgrade to any vehicle. Was better than Halogen,much brighter.Very pleased to say the installation was very easy.
This was my first time actually using LED lights. These lights are not only built well, but now I can actually see the road in front of me. Compared to the enclosed lights I had in mine, these are light years ahead. If youre considering new headlights, consider LED, and if you do, make sure you consider these because theyre worth it.
I upgraded from the XHP50.2 bulbs and while I quite liked those these are even better! Im truly impressed with how bright they are. The work commute through the country back roads are going to be better than ever. I cant recommend Hikari enough. Ive never had a problem with their bulbs. My car is a 16 Chrysler 300 and yes I do have to use the anti flicker modules but other than that everything works great.