1 Pair of H7 LED Headlight Bulbs
This item doesn't have a self-decoding/self-Canbus【anti-flashing /anti-warning】function.
-- After installing the LED bulbs, the Vehicle needs to be decoded in the following cases:
1. The headlight light is flashing, strobe, or indefinitely flashing(Electrolytic capacitor decoding may work).
2. The onboard computer(ECU) reports an error, the central control panel displays an error icon or displays bulbs and burns out an error message. (Resistance decoding may work)
3. The bulbs do not work. What you can do is connect the bulbs to 12V DC , it can work normally(Resistance decoding may work).
situation 1: use this case to judge whether it needs to be decoded.
situation 2: use this case to judge whether is a reverse polarity plug(turn the bulb's plug 180° to insert it into the headlamp and turn it on to test)
1. Install the decoder(not included); the decoding rate of the decoder on the market is about 90%, can not completely decode all models, the turnover rate is larger.
2. Install the resistor, you need professional installation.
3. Using ODM to read the error information code of the ECU on-board computer, through programming means, correct the error information to achieve the decoding effect.
Bevinsee Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.