- 【250% Brighter than Halogen】Integrated with premium 3570 LED beads. Allow you to see obstacles clearly while driving in low-light conditions. Ensure your safety on the road.
- 【Excellent Cooling】Copper Substrate + Aircraft-grade Aluminum Double Clamps + 10 Heat Sinks, prolongs lifespan up to 30,000Hrs.
- 【Perfect Beam Pattern】1：1 luminous points, emits sharp cut-off line without dark spots. Not blinding oncoming drivers.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Highly resistant to any bad weather, such as heavy rain, snow, and fog. You can rest assured in every minute.
- 【Fast Installation】Wireless and fanless design, without huge heat sinks and external drive, no worries about narrow space of the housing.
As its plug is a bit longer than a halogen bulb, it may not fit directly into some factory H7 retainer.
Bevinsee is a leading LED lighting brand around the world, providing first-class motorcycle/car lights for our customers. For a decade, our products have reached more than 100 countries, serving nearly 1,000,000 customers. Our overseas warehouses are spread across the globe to make fast delivery possible.
- Power: 40W/Pair
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K White
- Luminous flux: 5000LM/Pair
- Material: aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- LED chip: 3570
- Operating voltage: DC12-20V
- Lifespan: >30,000 Hrs
- Waterproof rating: IP68
1 Pair of H7 LED Headlight Bulbs
This item doesn't have a self-decoding/self-Canbus【anti-flashing /anti-warning】function.
-- After installing the LED bulbs, the Vehicle needs to be decoded in the following cases:
1. The headlight light is flashing, strobe, or indefinitely flashing(Electrolytic capacitor decoding may work).
2. The onboard computer(ECU) reports an error, the central control panel displays an error icon or displays bulbs and burns out an error message. (Resistance decoding may work)
3. The bulbs do not work. What you can do is connect the bulbs to 12V DC , it can work normally(Resistance decoding may work).
situation 1: use this case to judge whether it needs to be decoded.
situation 2: use this case to judge whether is a reverse polarity plug(turn the bulb's plug 180° to insert it into the headlamp and turn it on to test)
1. Install the decoder(not included); the decoding rate of the decoder on the market is about 90%, can not completely decode all models, the turnover rate is larger.
2. Install the resistor, you need professional installation.
3. Using ODM to read the error information code of the ECU on-board computer, through programming means, correct the error information to achieve the decoding effect.
Bevinsee Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.