Package Included: 2x LED Bulbs
After installing the LED bulbs, the Vehicle needs to be decoded in the following cases:
1. the headlight light is flashing, strobe or indefinitely flashing(Electrolytic capacitor decoding may worked).
2. the on-board computer(ECU) reports an error, the central control panel displays an error icon or displays bulb burns out error message.(Resistance decoding may worked)
3. The bulbs do not work. What you can do is connect the bulbs to12V DC ,it can work normally(Resistance decoding may worked).
situation 1: use this case to judge whether it need to be decoded.
situation 2: use this case to judge whether is a reverse polarity plug(turn the bulb's plug 180° to insert it into the headlamp and turn on to test)
1. Install the decoder; the decoding rate of the decoder on the market is about 90%, can not completely decode all models, the turnover rate is larger.
2. Install the resistor, you need professional installation.
3. Using ODM to read the error information code of the ECU on-board computer, through programming means, correct the error information to achieve the decoding effect.
Please check whether the installation space is sufficient.
Some parts need to be removed prior to installing this item to allow sufficient space for installation.
The adapted dust cover of your headlight may need to be replaced.
If you do not confirm what type of lightbulbs are used on your vehicle, please feel free to tell us the YEAR, MANUFACTURING and SHAPE of your vehicle. We'll be happy to help you review.