- BEVINSEE H7 CSP LED Headlight Conversion Kit Bulbs.
- Direct Plug & Play, Easy to install
- 360 Degree Adjustable Beam Angle 6000K White Light Source
- 70% energy saving and 10 times longer service life than Halogen
- Built-in constant current CPU,instant full brightness without start-up relay
- Pure white light reflect road paint/signs better to show clearer road situation
- Engineering beam pattern design throw light on road evenly at appropriate angle without foggy light
- All-in-one heat conduction+high speed mute fan system keep the light bulb in appropriate working temperature
- Two-way heat dissipation channel
1.All-in-one aluminum profile as heat conduction system,360 degree heat radiating
2.High speed mute fan(12000R/Min),high Air flow for faster cooling rate
- Plug Type: H7
- Power: 60W/set(30W/bulb)
- Lumens: 10000lm/set(5000lm/bulb)
- Voltage: 12V
- Color Temperature: 6000K White
- 2x H7 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 2x Adapted Sockets
Fitment(The compatibility table is only for reference, please make sure to verify the bulb type of your vehicle before purchasing.)
for Mercedes Benz B Class 2006-2019/E class/ML Class 1998-2015/CLA/GLA/GLS/GLE...(Low Beam)
for VW Touareg (Low Beam) 2004-2010
for Skoda Fabia 2 Combi (10/07 - 12/14)
for Skoda Octavia II/A5 2004.3-2012.9
for Skoda Superb MK2(B6,3T,2008–2015)
for Ford Explorer 1991-
for Opel Vectra C 2003
for Chery Riich G5 / Cross
for Saab Automobile D50 / X55 / X25 / X65
1.This model don't come with CANBUS Error Free function, Please contact us if you need CANBUS model.
2.Load resistors is required to avoid the error code or blinking - The warning canceller will solve / fixes the issue or you can purchase and installing a CANBUS ( Controller Area Network Bus) will solve 99% of the case.
3.Please check the manul of your vechicle and choose the correct bulb socket.
4. A lot of H7 adapter retainers are available varies on the vehicle,so please check your car's model before purchase. Pop up the hood and compare this product with the stock headlamp socket if not sure